Problems with getting into a therapy session, no worries, phone counselling or internet counselling is available to you.
- Convenience: You can stay where you are and arrange a telephone appointment during the day or evening at your convenience.
- Accessibility: If you live in an area where there is no availability of a counsellor or therapist or your job requires you to constantly move around this will provide for you the help you need.
- Anonymity: Some people find it more comfortable to talk on the phone which allows them to talk more openly then when they are face to face with someone. For some it allows trust and openness to come more quickly. This can provide a greater ability to accomplish and achieve more in a shorter period of time.
- Added Benefits: This gives you many of the benefits of phone sessions plus many additional benefits. We find this method to be even more effective than phone sessions. We are able to go deeper and be more effective as this is closer to in person sessions. These type of sessions we are able to make higher level observations that are not available via phone. Do to these facts we typically see deeper longer lasting results.
- Methods: We use the Internet via Skype or Facetime to facilitate effective counselling sessions.
Distance counselling/therapy allows help to come to YOU!!
It’s important to note, that though distance counselling can be a viable source of support but there are limitations because face to face counselling/therapy provides deeper therapeutic experiences as well as providing to the counsellor/therapist other essential information that can help the counselling process. Face to face counselling provides important information and support through facial expressions and body language because a client may say they are fine when in fact they are anxious or sad.
Offering a wide range of services to bring betterment to your life!